● Commitment to the One Line Church mission of helping people find their way back to God by reproducing Christ followers that connect with God, each other, and their purpose.
● Prior experience developing and training leaders.
● Prior experience working with students.
● Connect with God
Are you attending regularly?
Daily encounter with Jesus?
● Connect with Each Other
Are you in a small group?
● Connect with Your Purpose
Are you finding fulfillment in this ministry? Are you tithing?
● 40 Hours/Week
● Student Retreats/Camps
We desire to be a church that is known in our community as the best place for students to connect with friends and leaders and grow in their faith in Jesus. The One Line Student Director will work with the staff lead team to create ministry goals each year. These goals will reflect our desire for students to be in a discipling relationship with adult mentors using our C3 resources:
CONNECT WITH GOD
● Develop a Middle School Growth Track to begin a discipleship journey and prepare them for high school.
● Develop a High School Growth Track for discipleship and prepare them for college.
● Develop a series of age appropriate intensive discipleship experiences.
● Conferences, Camps, Missions Trips, etc.
CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER
Facilitate Life-Changing Small Groups
● Recruit and develop adult leaders for small groups. Meet 1:1 with leaders twice per month.
● Formulate strategy to connect the unconnected to small groups.
● Formulate strategy to develop C3 Christ followers in small groups.
● Formulate strategy to reproduce new small groups.
CONNECT WITH YOUR PURPOSE
● Facilitate opportunities for students to discover their gifts and serve on weekend teams.
● Coordinate community impact initiatives/projects for students locally and globally.